Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.

Steve Jobs

what I offer

I offer a holistic and bespoke architectural design service tailored to your needs. I help you bring your ideas to paper. Or if you wish, I can help you with design suggestions to get the best outcome.
 In either case, I always work collaboratively with the client to make sure you are wholly satisfied with the end result. Most importantly, I guarantee transparency throughout the whole design process which will give you certainty and piece of mind.
 My area of expertise is in Alterations and Additions and designing new Homes. In the recent years, I have gained experience with properties in bushfire prone areas. I deal with projects located in the Shoalhaven and Eurobodalla Councils.
 To work most effiently I am servicing the areas south of Jervis Bay and north of Moruya on the NSW South Coast. These include, but are not limited to, Milton, Ulladulla, Mollymook and the Batemans Bay and region.
 If you have a plot of land without a house, I can help with the design. And in case you are looking to buy, I can provide my expertise of whether your renovation or building ambitions are feasible or whether the vacant block of land is suitable for your needs.

Design Services

Concept Design

I offer bespoke architectural design services.
If you need help putting your ideas onto paper or need a feasibility study for your property done, I am here to help you.

  • Feasibility studies

  • Design options

  • 3D illustration

  • Drafting services

Complying Development Certificate

Most projects only require a Complying Development Certificate (CDC). This applies if your property is not within a bushfire prone area, flood affected or in a heritage conservation area or heritage listed respectively.

  • Bespoke architectural drawings for PCA or Council approvals

  • Basix Certificate

  • I help with finding external materials and finishes

Development Applications

Let me take care of everything for you. I guide you through your journey, from preparing drawings, coordinate external consultants and lodge your Development Application (DA) with your local Council.

  • High quality computer drawn plans for Council approval for residential and commercial projects

  • Basix Certificate

  • External materials and finishes

  • Experienced with bushfire rating, heritage and flooding

Construction Certificate

Once you have your Council approval, I can take care of coordinating the Construction Certificate Stage (CC).

  • Architectural Drawings suitable for construction purposes

  • Window and door schedules

  • Electrical drawings/ reflective ceiling plans

  • Tender drawings to obtain quotes from your preferred builder

Interior Design

I can provide detail kitchen and bathroom drawings. If you feel overwhelmed by finding your style I can help you with material choices.

  • Detail bathroom and kitchen drawings

  • Internal improvements and optimisation

  • Style finding and material choices

  • PC item schedules


Useful links to get you started on your project.

Do I need a Development Application (DA) ?

The Department of Planning in NSW has put together a guide and short clip to explain the steps required for a Development Application and whether your project would require one.


What is a Construction Certificate and do I need it ?

The construction Certificate (CC) gives you the permission to start your demolition and building works.

Either Council or a Private Certifier (PCA) can issue this certificate.